Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just Plum Pretty

Confession: I'm feeling all excited & purple-y inside.

By that I mean, I'm feeling giddy all over. Why, you ask? Well just have a gaze below!
You know that feeling you get when you stumble across an amazing flea market find? An amazing sale {as I did here}? An amazing bakery tucked away on a pretty tree-lined street somewhere?
Well, that's exactly how I felt when I first saw the AMAZING website of Gemma Redux!
It's an amazing {yes, I've said that 5 times} array of jeweled eye candy served up on a silver platter. The home page: AMAZING {#6}! Beautiful gems are everywhere! I swear I almost clapped.
So enough of my chattering on. Have a look yourself of some of designer Rachel Dooley's genius.

There's necklaces:


...bracelets & cuffs...

...and earrings...


See?! AMAZING!!! {#7}
You know Dear Ones, you can trust me to bring the gorgeousness when I say I will.
Your eyes, ears, necks & wrists will thank me later.

L.P.S.,
Carla

*(All amazing {#8 -hehe} pieces of jewelry via Gemma Redux. Top image via here)

1 comment:

  1. Love that photo of Christina Hendricks. ANd funny you are loving purple apparently that is the "it" color for Spring.

    ReplyDelete