Monday, April 11, 2011

Chanel + Brooches

So a recent trip to The Beauty File led me to Chanel News. Love.
This all-things-Chanel site is intriguing. While happily browsing, I came across these beautiful backstage photos of Chanel's Fall/Winter 2011 show. What caught my eye most were the brooches the models were wearing. Not just on their clothes, but in their hair.
Have a look...


It inspired me to search around for a few great brooches. Here's what I came up with:

Kenneth Jay Lane
Net-a-Porter, $240
Forever21, $6.80
Valentino
Net-a-Porter, $450
Lanvin
Net-a-Porter, $440

I'm feeling inspired to try this look out. When I do, I'll be sure to post pics.
What do you think? Would you try it out too?...

L.P.S.,
Carla

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I love a broach and I looove wearing one in your hair ooor on your clothes. So, so cute.

    ReplyDelete