Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Take a Peek...

Backstage that is.
Isn't it fun to see all the hoopla that happens backstage at a fashion show? With Fall '11 NYFW taking over, I can't help but to search for the pics that come out of all of those 'behind-the-scenes' places. I love these pics I found.
Take a look with me:

...Standing around looking gorge...
...Fall's looking soooo pretty. Love these bright colors for face...
...O.M.G. LOVE!!! How pretty?!...
...Looking forward to this beautiful something...
...Again, O.M.G. Love these pieces. The green & gold in these necklaces & cuffs are amazing!...
...How fun?!!! Love these quirky but beautiful necklaces...

See, 'peeping' isn't so bad after all. Just make sure you're upfront about it.

L.P.S.,
Carla

*(Images via Full Frontal Fashion)

1 comment:

  1. The backstage photos are my favorite part!! So so pretty and fun!

    ReplyDelete