Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fall 2011 Wrap-Up...

I love this time of year when the shows debut their pics for the next season. With spring on the horizon, everyone's looking forward to something fresh & new. A futuristic look ahead to fall is no exception. {After all, it'll be here before you know it.}
As far as Fall 2011 goes, here's what I'm seeing that's popping up so far as major trends:

Shades of Grey

Fur Trim & Collars

Blush Tones

Electric Blue
Plaid & Printed Pants

So there it is. What do you think? Which trend are you really diggin' so far?...

L.P.S.,
Carla

*(Images via elle & style - styled by Moi!)

2 comments:

  1. Look at you summing up fashion week! I LOVE fur (faux fur, of course) so I will be all over that!!

    And good luck going natural girl! I am too far gone on the creamy crack to make the switch. But I am sure you are gonna be a stunning natural diva!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the plaid & print color pants. I have tons of neutral colored tops that could use a little spicing up. And the electric blue is certainly going to be a head turner.

    ReplyDelete