Friday, January 7, 2011

And I'm Off!!...

Got a bike for Christmas. {Yay!!}
Since then, I've been having so much fun riding it around my 'hood. It's really my kind of exercise. Blue skies, beautiful trees, and sunshine.
Wouldn't it be kinda nice to ride around sporting {faux} fur, textured stockings and heels though?
I do love the hilarity of this photo, but don't think I'll be trying it out soon. {I'm sure her hair & makeup look nice & a bike ride would just interfere with all of that loveliness.}

At any rate, hope your weekend is filled with lots of stylish surprises.
I'll be back next week with a HUGE surprise that I think you'll enjoy.
Until then, Happy Weekend!!

L.P.S.,
Carla

*(Image via here)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word a bike for Christmas! best.gift.everrrrrr!!! You are going to be so toned and in shape in 2011!!!!

    ReplyDelete