Monday, November 1, 2010

Meet Me in Miami

So Jones Magazine hosted Meet Me in Miami October 22nd-24th. Of course, I had to be in attendance! Aside from that, I was honored to be a part of the host committee for this inaugural event. So much fun to be had: fashion, beauty, events - it was all almost too much.

Here's a quickie re-cap of this stylish affair:

A stop at South Beach's Solstice for shades...
A quick dash into DASH, South Beach boutique owned by the Kardashian Darlings...
A visit to Nicole Miller's South Beach Boutique...
Shopping at the Miami Design District's En Avance...
Pampered by Giorgio Armani's international beauty team at Saks, Bal Harbour...
(Love this gorgeous lip shade that I'm wearing, right. It's #603)
Being entertained by none other than Debra Cox at Fashion For A Cause...
Diggin' the design competition at Miami Design District's Mai Tardi...
...Whew! What a whirlwind of a weekend. Loved every minute of it though. For more pics, check out Jonesmag.com. You can always join us next year: same time, same fabulous place! Mark your calendars NOW! Until then...

L.P.S.,
Carla

*(Images via Me & NLPGImages)

1 comment:

  1. What?? Oh my gosh why are you guys so cuuute!! I wish I could've gone too. I would love to visit Miami

    ReplyDelete