Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday's {Unconventional} Muse


Janet. Miss Jackson, if you're nasty...
The Beauty. The Talent. The Longevity.
It's all almost too much for one petite Powerhouse to embody. I mean who can really sing, dance and act well? The short answer is "very few", but Janet certainly sits at the top of the list. I absolutely adore her, all the way back to Pleasure Principle. {Emphasis on: ADORE}

Along with that, her style has been imitated by girls the world over. She's proven time and time again to be a true chameleon, mastering each look as she goes. Long hair; short hair; brown; bright red; straight or curly she does it all to perfection.

Her latest project is taking her back to the big screen. As a part of the ensemble cast of Tyler Perry's For Colored Girls, opening next Friday, November 5th, she's sure to bring it once again. As would be the case with one of her live performances, it would be an understatement to say that I can't wait to see what she has in store for us.

Be sure to check For Colored Girls out and let me know what you think!

L.P.S.,
Carla

*(Images via Essence & unknown)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love Janet! I must admit I am not a Tyler Perry fan so I really hope he does this story justice! I feel like it could be epic!

    ReplyDelete