Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Be Inspired!...

...By Pretty Habitats...

I love to see how other people live. Uptown, downtown, spacious, or cozy. The possibilities are endless. It may not be too surprising based on a few previous posts that I also love to let the rooms I find be my wardrobe inspiration from time to time.
This is how I drew inspiration from the texture and color palette of the room above to help make the selections below. One look at this beautiful space and I thought about dressing myself in a bit of tough, but glamourous luxury for day...
{Preen Fur Vest $800}
{Markus Lupfer Tee, $75}

{Balmain Leather Cargo Pants, $1,370}
{Alaia Chain Link Stilettos, $1,555}
{Topshop Fabric Earrings, $15}

{Topshop Cocktail Ring, $18}

...Like as much as I do?...

L.P.S.,
Carla

2 comments: