Thursday, November 11, 2010

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

So I'm lovin' the artful look of colorful mixed prints & patterns. It's no secret too that I love a dress, so when I see this melange of colors on one, it makes me all giddy inside. Here's a few of the best visuals of what I'm talking about...

...This Girl About Town looks Ah-Ma-Zing!!...
{I so want that coat dress,...and bag,...and shoe}

This Fly Girl on The Street looks equally fall-down-gorgeous...
{Check the shoes...}

I just thought this artful portrait of the Super Stylist June Ambrose that I found on Twitter is so cool...
{SO COOL!}

Love this cute little vintage-inspired sequined clutch from Kate Spade...
So you see? It is a beautiful smash up of color. Just enough to take you 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow'.

L.P.S.,
Carla

*(Images Via Vogue.it, Twitter, & weheartit)

2 comments:

  1. That first photo of Emma is one of my favorites of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, thanks for taking us "over the rainbow!" I LOVE all the colorful dresses and shoes!!!! Makes me feel happy! Perfect end to my week! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete