Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Me and Misses Jones

Let me introduce my new bff, Jones. If you haven't already, please snag a copy of this amazing glossy. Jones Magazine, a premier fashion, beauty, lifestyle magazine, is "The Shopping Guide For Women Who Know Better". Each page is a beautiful representation of fashion, accessories, shoes, bags and beauty. All of the pretty little things girls worldwide covet most.
I couldn't be more thrilled to sit on the host committee for Meet Me In Miami, a signature Jones Magazine Event happening Oct 21-Oct 24. In anticipation of this upcoming fashion fete, Jones hosted a Meet & Tweet last week. Held in the penthouse of South Beach's Hilton Bentley Hotel, the room was full of beautiful people, candles and champagne. Below are a few shots from the night that I took...
{Me & "The Original Ms. Jones", Editor in Chief Tracey Ferguson}

{In Miami, of course models abound}

{More models, & local designer Geebin-4th from the left}

Needless to say, the evening was everything Jones is: fun, fashionable, and fabulously interesting. Be sure to check it out. I promise, it's an experience you'll repeat over and over.
Let me know if you love it as much as I do!

L.P.S.,
Carla

*(Images via Moi!)

No comments:

Post a Comment