Monday, August 23, 2010

Pretty Studious

Today is the first day of school for many.
Why not walk in looking like you're ready for all that the day has to offer? Not sure exactly where this delightful girl is going, but I love her look. The styling is impeccable & so clever: monotone neutrals, red-haired side braid, very "smart" looking glasses, and a textured clutch. All genius choices.

Wishing a great year to all students out there from preschool to grad school. Be inspired to show up looking intelligently fashionable.
Happy learning!

L.P.S.,
Carla
*(Image via weheartit)

3 comments:

  1. Yes I love this girl's style too! I am pretty sure she has a blog too. I will have to track down the link and send it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look too she is gorge xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Claire! You ARE a triple threat: Sweet, Stylish & Smart!;-)

    @kirstyb: I completely agree, she is gorge!!

    -Carla

    ReplyDelete