Monday, July 12, 2010

Stop Playin' Around

Do you not absolutely LOVE these photos of Jessica Alba?! Are they not insanely gorgeous? She can do just about no wrong. I mean, beautiful, stylish, talented, good-hearted, a mommy. What's not to love about that?


I really love them all, but the first two pics are just utter perfection.
(Totally coveting the entire look in photo #1. It's quintessentially me to the core.)

Unfortunately, I can't remember which blog I stumbled across and found this stunner of a shoot (urgh!!) Admittedly, I was so impossibly taken by it that I didn't pay much attention to the rest of the content...
...Have got to be more cognizant next time...hmmmm....
If I happen across a sticky with the link scribbled on it, I'll be sure to let you know. In the meantime, hope you enjoy gazing at it as much as I do.

L.P.S.,
Carla

*Unfortunately, can't remember link???:-(

3 comments:

  1. She is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! Omgah these are sooo awesome. She looks so pretty and this shoot is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel very good page, I would like to visit mine The most coveted of the world where you will find the most coveted, richest person in the world. millionaires, luxury cars, mansions, technology, visit the blog in Spanish luxury.

    http://lomascodiciado.com.ar

    ReplyDelete