Thursday, May 13, 2010

Unconventional Muse: Donna Ho, Online Fashion Writer/Editor Extraordinaire

What are you wearing?
A Joie blouse, a Theory skirt, a Michael Kors watch, a Sorrelli necklace, and Marc Fisher shoes.

And where do you do your shopping: both online and brick and mortar stores?
I used to shop online alot before I moved to New York, but now it's a little more difficult to get the package. Since I live in New York, there are so many stores around me, so I try to make it Fifth Avenue, I like to walk around a lot! I also like shopping at Bloomingdale's.

What are some of your New York City go-to shops?
I like to go to Madewell, and American Apparel is great for basic pieces.

What is usually the integral piece for you when putting together a look, that you pretty much build your outfit around?
I always like to start with picking out the bag, as it is pretty important to making the outfit what it really, at least for me and my outfits!


Contributed by Julia DiNardo of FashionPulseDaily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment