Friday, March 19, 2010

So Fresh & So Clean

I cannot get enough of Genart! Being that they are the absolute authority on emerging talent in fashion and the creative arts, I am always smitten with what they are doing. Last week I had the pleasure of attending Fresh Faces in Fashion, Miami. Undoubtedly the chicest event in town when it comes to showcasing cutting-edge, up-and-coming designers. Needless to say with all of the uber stylish, dripping-in-the-best-of-the-must-haves celebrity types in attendance, I had a most enjoyable time. And did I mention that Whitney Port of MTV's The City, debuted her new line Whitney Eve? (LOVE her!) Take a look at some of the nights pics...

Whitney
Whitney Eve design
Soooo cute!
City Chic
and Me!!
As always, I look forward to whatever's up next for this amazing organization. And don't even sweat it, when that time comes, I 'll be back with more photos. Happy weekend!!

L.P.S.,
Carla

*(Images via Genart & Me!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving Gen Art's events too! I just covered the Gen Art LA Fashion Alumni Celebration on my blog! Your Miami event sounds like a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete