Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chanel nails it

I don’t know about you ladies but I was beyond over the nail colors introduced over the last few winter and spring seasons. Now, I am lover of full on glamour and love a blood red nail as much as the next gal, but the blues and green shades from moss to ever were just too much for me. You might be asking, “Tonya, where’s your sense of adventure in fashion?” To that I reply that I guess it stops where my cuticles begin -- give me pretty shades of nude, peach, beige’s or browns or give me death. Thankfully, Chanel answered the call before things got that far with their 2010 limited edition collection. I’ve been hearing about the colors for months and finally bought them to see if they worked on women of different hue. The winner is Particulier, but I love them all! And while Spring 2010 will be filled with moon manicures and metallics, the nudes are back and have promised not to leave me again.

From left Particuliere, Tendresse and Inattendu


Contributed by TonyaSe

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on that Tonya! Those Chanel colors are beautiful. I really love the Tendresse shade. Where did you purchase these from?

    ReplyDelete